Friday, November 7, 2008

Well I was asked to blog again, so here it goes. 

The Blog:
what do I expect to blog about? Who Knows!

October:
good riddance to you October, between baseball, the election and in the anticipation of trout fishing season I bid you farewell. Your cool nights have left me pennant-less, without a conservative government and broke due my upgrading of fishing gear. So goodbye you scum sucking swine. 

Fishing:
I plan to hit my favorite little southern Oklahoma river tomorrow morning in chase of these trout rascals. I will leave the house by 5am arrive at the river by 5:30am, suite up and be in the water by 6am. 

Strategy,
1. Start with a size 16 soft hackle hares ear nymph, i might even fish a 2 fly rig with a size 22 red midge on the end. 
2. Wait for the air temperature to rise then switch to a dry fly
3.  After that a Bugger and then the red midge again
4. By this time I will be ready for a cup of joe 

I'll let you know how it works out.

I wish myself tight lines.

No comments: